Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lip Balm Collection

   Hey! Today I decided to share my lip balm collection. I love lip balms and I have a lot of them, but I just can't stop buying them. So let's start!

   First lip balms, which probably all of you know, are eos 'sweet mint' and 'summer fruit'. I love both of them and these are my favourites lip balms. They smell very good and they are long-lasting.

   Some of you know that I love coconut and everything with it, so, of course, I have coconut lip balm. It smells good, but I don't like it much, because it's very liquid. And another lip balm is pineapple flavour. You can barely smell pineapples, but it's good.

   These are actually lip glosses, but I use them as a lip balm. First one is from 'oriflame' and I think it's strawberry flavoured. For me, this one is the best from these 3. Next one is 'juicy tubes' from 'lancome'. It smells sweet, but I don't like it, because it's sticky. And last one is from 'h&m' and it's 'sweet candy'.

   These two I got from Ireland and that first one looks sooo cute. And it's peppermint flavoured. The second one is just basic lip balm, which I think is vanilla flavoured. Both of them are very good and I like them very much!

   A lot of you know 'baby lips' lip balms and I have peach kiss and pepermint. I don't like them very much, but they are good. 

   I have four 'lipsilk' lipbalms - strawberry, cherry, pepermint and aloe vera. My favourite is cherry, because it smells very good. And aloe vera is the worst, because it smells like a glue. Anyways, these lipbalms are good.

   This lipstick is something amazing. It smells wonderful and I'm so happy that I got it. I don't have any other words for it.

  And these two I ordered from 'aliexpress'. First one 'hurry' is blueberry flavoured and it's very good. And second one is cherry flavoured, but it's not a lip balm like it says. I don't like it, because it's very sticky and it gives dark red colour to your lips.

4 comments: