Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas DIY

   I can't believe that its only 5 days left until Christmas. And I thought that it will be fun to make some christmas diy's. So let's start!

Candy Jar Decoration
I just love this decoration! It's so easy and it looks really good! You can design your jar however you want and you can put there probably everything. I painted my jar with pink triangles and then I put some m&m's, marshmallows and candy canes. It looks amazing!

Pepermint cocoa
 I actually messed up with taking photos of it, but this drink is perfect. And it's very easy. You will  need cocoa, whipped cream and pepermint candy canes. You can also add syrup, like coconut or pepermint. So when you made your cocoa, spray some whipped cream and then put crushed candy canes. That's it! Enjoy!

 Diy postcards
 I just wanted to show you, that you don't have to buy postcards. You can make some amazing postcards by yourself. And here I gave you some ideas. For example, you can make christmas tree from washi tape or draw some christmas lights.

Chocolate marshmallows
And last, but probably my favourite - chocolate covered marshmallows. I thought that I won't like them, but when I tried them I realized that it's something amazing. All you need to do - melt your chocolate (dark or milk) and cover marshmallows in it. On top of it you can put whatever you want. My favourite was with coconut shavings and candy canes. You really should try it!

4 comments:

  1. Esi šaunuolė! Matosi, kad tikrai daug darbo įdedi :) Labai įdomiai atrodo paskutinė idėja, būtinai išmėginsiu!
    http://karolinaciz.blogspot.lt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karolina, labai labai smagu girdėti tokius žodžius iš tavęs! Ačiū!

      Delete