Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Haul

   I can't believe that it is my last post this year. Time goes so fast. And I want to wish to all of you to have a lot of memories and great time in 2016. Anyways, today I'm here to show you what did I buy this month. So let's start!

   First thing, which I actually got yesterday, are these amazing sheep slippers, They are so cute and warm and it's perfect for winter season!

   For my lips I got light sparkling pink lipstick and I like it, because it's not bright. Also I ordered lip-liner pencil from aliexpress and I knew that it won't be good, but I wanted to try it anyways. Well, I was right, this isn't good.

   Next thing is this flowery dress and it is so cute! It's very comfortable and it looks great and I'm very happy that I found it. 

   My cousin knows that I love lip balms, so she got me this amaaazing pepermint lip balm. It looks so cute and it moisten lips, so I think it's perfect.

   This is the best thing, which I bought this month. I wanted to buy it for so long and I finally got it. So this is a silver Iphone 5S and it's just perfect! I don't have any other words for it.

    Aliexpress is my addiction and I always buy some cute stuff there. Here I have sticky notes for week ( it's like 'week to do list' ) and a cute pencil with cats. I love both of them!

   Next thing is acrylic paint and it's like dark pink or light purple. I bought it for diy's and it is very useful. I think I need to buy some others with different colour.
   
   And last thing - light brown sweater with gold necklase on it. I didn't think that I will like it so much, but know I'm thinking about buying a black one.

No comments:

Post a Comment