Sunday, December 27, 2015

What I got for Christmas?

   Hey everyone! I hope your Christmas was great and today I'm here to show you what I got for Christmas. I didn't ask for anything, so I didn't know what I will get and I won't show you all my presents, because I just want to keep some things privite. So let's start!

   I got a lot of things for bath this year. Here I have watermelon flavoured bath salt, homemade soap and fizzy powder for bath. All of these things smell really good and I can't wait to try it.

   I wanted thermos for a long time and I thought that I will buy one, but then my friend got me this cup. It has very beautiful design and I love it! 

   I've never seen mini bath bombs before and I can't wait to try it, because they smell very good and they look adorable! Also I got levander soap.

   I love candles and everything with it, so I got candlestick, which is made from himalayan salt and I got 'yankee candle' tea candle called 'red raspberry'. It smells amazing!

   Next thing is this shower gel from 'treacle moon'. I have had 'my coconut island' before and I loved it. Now I have 'one ginger morning' and it smells really good.

   My sister knows that I love lions, so she got me this stuffed lion and it is sooo cute and it will be perfect for my room decoration.

   Also I love decorative pillows and I have a lot of them, but I always need more of them. So I got this furry pillow and it's so soft and cute!

    I got 'I love... strawberries and cream' collection. I got shower gel, body butter and scrub. It smells so good and I can't wait to try it.

   And of course I got a lot of candies! Well, who didn't?

2 comments:

  1. Labaai puikus įrašas, Justina! :) Nors aprašymai neilgi, bet lengvai skaitosi ir viskas įdomiai bei suprantamai papasakota, o be to nuotraukų kokybė iš ties puiki! ;)

    http://cocoairida.blogspot.lt

    ReplyDelete