Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Haul

   Hi! I thought that I will share all my new things in one haul post, but then I realized that it will be too much and this is why I'm writing 'Christmas haul'. I didn't buy a lot of things for Christmas, but anyways I want to show you what I've got.

   First thing that I've got are these beautiful nail stickers. There are some different types of snowflakes and snowmans. I ordered these from aliexpress and I'm very happy that I got them till Christmas. 

   Next thing are these amazing Christmas lights. Actually, I had to hang them in my balcony, but I've been using them to take photos for my christmas diy ( you can check it here ) and other things, so they are still laying on my table. These lights are so cute and I think I will be using them all year.

  Another thing which I bought for Christmas are these gift tags. I actually was surprised, because I thought that all of them will be the same, but they all are different. And I think it will look very cute on gifts. Can't wait to use them!

   I wanted to buy some new decorations and I found this christmas tree, which changes colour and it looks amazing, when it's dark in the room. 

   These stickers is just amazing! And I actually used a lot of them and then I realized that I need to take a photo of them, but it was too late to take a picture of all of these stickers. Anyways, they are very useful, especially, when you are packing gifts.

   And last thing, which I've got, is this bed sheet. It has some raindeers and snowflakes. This is so cute and it's perfect for winter.


2 comments:

  1. That mini christmas tree is lovely, really cute and I love the christmas tags you picked out. very nice items :) ♥ HWY29

    ReplyDelete